Welcome Pack – Folder & Inserts
Our most popular handy size formats are the A5 (H 210 x W 148mm) or Pocket size (H 210 x W 99mm) which can help you significantly save on stamps and envelopes too!
Additionally we can design standard brochures, A4 size packs or any other bespoke sizes. We can help you decide size, stock and quantity to suit your budget.
The Design Process
Before contacting our Cobaltblue team you might want to take the time to fill out our online questionnaire to help focus your requirements and objectives.
Please check out our FAQ section for answers to the following:
- After we agree on a form of communication, what’s next?
- How long does the design process take?
- I love the design, so what’s next?
- If I don’t like the finished design, what can we do?
- When I receive the final files at the end of the project, what format will these be in?
- Can you provide printing services?
Your Project Manager:
- Directs the entire process from start to finish
- Communicates your project’s status
- Proposes flexible solutions
- Help you to proof read to avoid mistakes
Our team approach and project management set us apart. We will always make sure that the completed project meets our highest standards and your expectations.
By this we mean critical colour matching, attention to detail and personal customer service is a promise and guarantee!
Have Ready For Us
- Logo and strapline
- Selection of full quality images on CD or by email
- Decide or we can advise you on Paper stock, card type or finishes and send samples to you with printing costs.
If you would like something bespoke eg. a folded brochure, tri-fold leaflet or other custom size templates we can accommodate. Just have a chat with us and we’ll help you decide and work out a cost-effective design to make you really stand out from the competition and wow your clients / patients.
Just contact us today and see what we can do to start promoting the benefits and services of your business.