Logo & Stationery design package
- Bespoke logo design
- Business / practice name and strapline
- Business card, compliment slip and letterhead
- Appointment card or Referral card
- Brand guidelines – Logo & Font Do’s and Don’ts
- Print management
The above package is suitable for start-up businesses
or if you’re looking to re-brand. However, if you are
already established and would like individual items
designed to be consistent with your existing identity
Cobaltlblue can help.
The Design Process
Before contacting our Cobaltblue team you might want to take the time to fill out our Online Questionnaire to help focus your requirements and objectives.
Please check out our FAQ section for answers to the following:
- After we agree on a form of communication, what’s next?
- How long does the design process take?
- I love the design, so what’s next?
- If I don’t like the finished design, what can we do?
- When I receive the final files at the end of the project, what format will these be in?
- Can you provide printing services?
Partnerships that benefit your business
We’ve teamed up with leading creative businesses to bring you our unique ‘one stop shop’ branding, design and marketing service. You’ll save time, money and hassle by dealing with just one point of contact for all the services we offer.
By working closely with our trusted and carefuly-chosen partners, we can plan and deliver any marketing project, however complex. And because we’ve agreed special package deals with our partners, you’ll benefit from competitive rates, reliable service and fast turnaround times.
Whatever you need designed by us, we will provide you with proofs for you to approve and sign-off.
If you need more accurate colour proofing we can certainly arrange this with our trusted print partners or liaise with your own printer if you prefer. Just let us know. ‘You will never have to worry about what file formats, sizes to supply or how to send large files to the printer because we can take care of all of this for you.