Some popular methods to consider:
- Web banner advertising
- Giving away free corporate gifts
- Testimonials and endorsements
- Google Adwords
- Social media adverts
- Email campaigns
- Mobile text messaging
- Public relations
Check out our marketing services.
Quick advertising tips
- Ensure that you have an eye catching slogan or strapline
- Avoid long sentences and use bullet points instead
- Include ‘Power Words’ like: avoid, free, bonus, discover, enjoy, exclusive, extra, how to, save, special. Try to naturally implement these words into your text.
- Use images. Make sure it’s relevant and reinforces the message or brand image that you’re trying to portray.
- Avoid clutter. Blank spaces actually makes the design easier on the eye, making it easier for people to read and absorb
- A Call to Action: Use more persuasive language eg: Buy before (Date) and receive this gift, Book before (Date) and get 10% off, Buy now – 10% off for the first 50 customers, ‘Don’t miss out. Call… and so on.
We can help if you are in a hurry and would like a quick one-off design
- A4, A5 or DL leaflets
- Custom size adverts
- Artwork amendments + proof
- Sourcing photos from image library
- Scanning and optimising image
- Photoshop manipulation / editing
- Custom illustration
For an exact quote please contact us
Let us do the work
Cobaltblue can manage, design and execute cost effective advertising campaigns for you as part of our bespoke marketing package.
The aim is to be frequent, focussed and consistent. We would help you to plan, monitor and identify what internet or print adverts work best for you so you can make keep the adverts that are doing well and eliminate the unresponsive ones.
This is a time management and record keeping process – crucial in the process of refining an effective advertising strategy for your business in the longterm.